<$BlogRSDUrl$>

12/10/2009

Wowee! 

Boy, December is busy, huh? I'm ready for a break.

It's been cold as the dickens the last few days here in Seattle. When I was leaving for work yesterday morning on my bike, the infranet said it was 18 degrees in Seattle, but it felt like 10. Sounds about right.

Some random finds from the webs - 1st, this kid playing Uke:





Impressive, no?

Some random links:

* Hey, Lisa and I were in Victoria to see this, the kick-off for the 2010 Winter Olympic Torch Relay. It was pretty cool.

* Skipping ahead, I've really got World Cup on the brain more than the Winter Olympics, I must admit.

* It's too bad Iran didn't make the World Cup this year. Impressive what's going on there, and good to see that despite not a lot of coverage, it's not being forgotten.

And our lives....

Louise had a bit of a fever this AM, so no school for her and no work for me. I didn't mind, as it's not currently frantic at work (I've got a couple of day reprieve while we're getting test fixtures cut - it'll ramp back up to manic early next week). Hopefully Lou will be back to normal tomorrow, but luckily she's feeling fine - just a bit tired, nothing else (yet). Lisa started her "Holiday hours" at the shop today. It's not too bad, she'll just be working an hour later each night and on Saturdays until Christmas.

Peace-

-KS

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?