<$BlogRSDUrl$>

12/01/2009

SEASON'S GREETINGS! 

OK, Here's my plan: a post a day from now (Dec 1) thru Christmas 2009. Inspired by this advent calendar I read about today (h/t brothers-brick).

Of course, it won't be all LEGOs, I'm too scattered to focus like that. But I'll just post things I've found on the internet - like a 'normal' blog - rather than the usual family pictures. Also, Louise may be getting a bit old for constantly having her picture splashed across the blog. There's always flickr.

I saw a bumper sticker today from a recent Kenny Chesney tour, something about wanting to wear flip-flops all the time. Not really my type of music, but I do like flip-flops. But probably not music I'm excited about enough to write a blog post about.

But JUGGLING! There's something I can get behind (h/t kottke). Certainly normal people should juggle. As well as us abnormal people as well, I think.





So ... if I stick to my plan, it'll be fast-and-furious updates through X-mas, and maybe by then I'll have developed a habit, and there will be more frequent in 2010.

Ciao! -KS

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?