<$BlogRSDUrl$>

12/15/2009

The Rain in Spain.... 

Actually, Uncle Jim says it's snowing in Spain (Lekeitio), but the rain has returned to Seattle. Lisa said she missed it, and I think I did too, but can't admit it so readily. Rain in Seattle with temps in the low 40's means SNOW in the Cascades which means SKIING!


GEDC1678.JPG


Sunday we went to a brunch and saw Santa and a puppet show from Puppets Please, a company that doesn't seem to exist on the web. They really have a great show for kids about Louise's age (7) and under, and the last skit had a bear chasing his red union-suit long-johns around. Comedy Gold. I wish I was able to get some better pictures of it all, but oh well...


GEDC1650.JPG


What does that expression on Louise's face mean. So much, but I'm not sure what....

Links. I feel like I need to post random links (isn't that what blogs are for?), even if I'm not updating the blog daily like I thought I would. New posts every other day is still a LOT more frequent than anytime before. How about....

Ansel Adams Pictures of LA. He took these for Fortune Magazine in 1941. I wish I knew the area better and could identify some of the places....

(h/t kottke)

And ... I've mentioned Phineas and Ferb before, right? We just saw their Christmas special last weekend. Oooh, it was good. But this (below) might one of my favorite clips, even if it does feature Carl, and not Dr. Doofenshmirtz.




This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?