<$BlogRSDUrl$>

12/17/2009

C'mon Christmas Break! 

So, today's my last day I'll go into work 'til 2010. Yep, I'm excited.

No pictures today (haven't taken any lately), but thought I'd post some links to music, etc.

* I love MP3 blogs. I use PEEL on my Mac to download the tunes and plop them into iTunes. Some of my favorites include: Soul-sides, Motel de Moka, Moistworks, Radio Me La Sudas, and You Ain't No Picasso. Loronix is good - it has full-album downloads - mostly of out-of-print brazilian music, but you only get one download a day via rapidshare, so it's kinda clonky, but worth a visit....

* God Help the Girl. This may be Louise's new favorite band, and they're good. Asya from Seattle-area's SMOOSH (her 1st favorite band) singing on two tracks, so that's funny.

* Skreemr has been a good way for me to find specific songs I want to sample before I 'buy' any albums. It's no Naptser circa 2000, but it's surprisingly good....

Merry Christmas! -KS

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?