<$BlogRSDUrl$>

12/02/2009

CALENDARS! 

We have the 2009 calendar on our wall, and I'm planning on getting the 2010 version.



It's really quite nice - hand silk-screened, and last year's had glow-in-the dark ink. We have it hanging next to our 'normal' calendar in the kitchen. And now it's even more exciting , since we've got a blue moon coming up on New Year's eve. Beautiful AND useful!

Today we got our Apple TV, and tonite I set it up (Step 1 in my reduce-our-cable bill plan). Even with our old-school tube-TV, since it has component inputs, it hooked up fine (w/ Apple-TV set for 480p resolution) although some of the text can be hard to read. But it hooked into our wireless home network easy as pie, and now I just used iSquint to covert some torrents I downloaded to a format it can read. This all looks pretty slick....

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?