<$BlogRSDUrl$>

4/24/2009

knlranch - more like other blogs? 

I figure at some point (sooner than later, probably) - as Louise grows up, this blog will evolve from one centered around pictures of her to other things. What things? I thought it would be pictures of other things, but with my new digital camera, I'm still not taking lots of great pictures or anything....

So, maybe it'll be more like other blogs, where I post links to all sorts of stuff I find on the interwebs, with commentary. So here goes - I'll start with two videos. The 1st one I found at Wooster Collective, the 2nd ... I forget where, probably Andrew Sullivan or Kottke or BoingBoing (the usual suspects). The 1st one makes me think I need to try (again) to enjoy running. But, for me, it's riding my bike. The 2nd, click through to the other videos in this project - "One Love" is another one I liked (and it's got Manu Chao! Who plays guitar without a Pick!).



Onwards from akqa on Vimeo.



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?