<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2/09/2008

XO & OBAMA! 

Blogger (or probably Comcast, where knlranch is hosted) has been acting up. So I'm in here trouble shooting, I might as well post some things.

1st a picture of Louise, playing with her new computer, the OLPC XO.



Image(976).jpg



And next, a screen-shot of the 'memorize' game I made for her.



Pics-Words



And finally - since I'm the Precinct Caucus chair for our Washington State Democratic Party Caucuses today (and not entirely thrilled about having to spend 5+ hours there) - Have you seen the Obama posters that Shepard Fairey (The Obey-Giant guy) did? Pretty slick.





O-BA-MA! O-BA-MA!



Hopefully comcast/blogger will start playing nice together. I noticed that my blogroll on the Left is now dead - so I'll need to set something up there again....

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?