<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2/12/2008

The crud. Obama! CHARLIE! 

Louise STILL has the crud - we're on day 6 now - and so we're missing the Science Fair at her school tonight. I'm not sure who's more disappointed, her or her dad (Probably her dad, since Louise is currently sleeping).

We had a a GREAT project that Louise really got excited about, so I'll post a picture here. I was thinking we'd do something with magnets (or lasers!), but she picked a great project - suggesting this one evening while playing with these 'marble tracks' in the living room. We quickly noticed that different marbles went different speeds. But why?

Even if Lou can't be in the event at school, at least she'll get some 'press' on-line. Click on the picture to see it on Flickr with all the note-y goodness.


DSC05573.JPG


And, of course - the BIG NEWS - Obama won Washington State! No, not really (although that is good news), but...

**** WELCOME TO THIS WORLD CHARLIE ERIC HANSON!!!! ****

I'll post pictures when I get one - with crazy work time and a sick child, Louise & I haven't been to the hospital yet to meet Louise's newest cousin. Lisa has pictures, but they're on her cell phone, which is with her. But I saw 'em last night, and - of course - he's handsome.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?